Identification proving your involvement in the industry is required. Examples of ID include; business card, letter of employment, student card or certificate etc.
The Brisbane Hair and Beauty Expo is the essential trade-only event for industry professionals with a desire to maximise their knowledge through education, be inspired and entertained, and develop their networks.
Highlights of the Expo will include:
- Centre Stage – A snap-shot of cutting-edge education and entertainment.
- Spotlight Stage – New products, techniques and talent demonstrations in an ‘up-close and personal’ environment.
- Special Guests – Numerous high-profile industry icons and major names.
- The Barbershop – Featuring ‘jam’ sessions with some serious industry movers-and-shakers.
- Be(you)tiful Bar – Enjoy some R‘n’R and be pampered in style. With the students from the Brisbane School of Hairdressing and Beauty providing mini makeovers and manicures.
- Champagne Lounge – Catch up with colleagues and friends over a champagne or coffee.
- Sunshine Pro Series Hair, Nail, Makeup and Lash Competitions – Live and pre-done competitions staged on the Expo floor.
- Extended Education Program – Engaging and informative seminars presented by the best educators and presenters in the country.
Parking Rates – Monday – Sunday
0-2 Hours: $15
2-4 Hours: $20
4-9 Hours: $30
Maximum daily rate: $30
Early Bird enter before 9am, exit between 3pm-6pm (Mon-Fri only): $16
Monthly Pass: $320
BCEC provide undercover parking for up to 1500 vehicles.