Identification proving your involvement in the industry is required. Examples of ID include; business card, letter of employment, student card or certificate etc.
The Brisbane Hair and Beauty Expo is the essential trade-only event for industry professionals with a desire to maximise their knowledge through education, be inspired and entertained, and develop their networks.
Highlights of the Expo will include:
- Centre Stage – A snap-shot of cutting-edge education and entertainment.
- Deals Direct Stage – New products, techniques and talent demonstrations in an ‘up-close and personal’ environment.
- Special Guests – Numerous high-profile industry icons and major names.
- The Barbershop – Featuring ‘jam’ sessions with some serious industry movers-and-shakers.
- Be(you)tiful Bar – Enjoy some R‘n’R and be pampered in style. With the students from the Brisbane School of Hairdressing and Beauty providing mini makeovers and manicures.
- Champagne Lounge – Catch up with colleagues and friends over a champagne or coffee.
- Sunshine Pro Series Hair, Nail, Makeup and Lash Competitions and Barber Pro Series Competition – Live and pre-done competitions staged on the Expo floor.
- EduFEST – Our NEW dynamic education program will be hosted in workspaces on the Expo floor, with sessions to be short, sharp hands-on based workshops and look and learn sessions.
Stay tuned for more information on this exciting new education format – EduFEST!
Information desks are located in the Grey Street & Merivale foyers. Here the venue staff will be able to assist you in your visit to the Centre. The information desks also offer cloak room facilities for your luggage, bags, prams or coats.
The Parent Rooms feature all you need to feed and change in privacy and comfort. You can find Parent Rooms located on Merivale Street Main Foyer, just behind Merivales Cafe and one located on Grey Street Main Foyer next to the Information Desk. You will also find change tables in all of the uni-sex accessible toilets throughout the Centre.